- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C9 Big Day Date
DescriptionThis elegant example of our understated C9 aesthetic is a gateway to the world of more complex movement complications.
Johannes Jahnke, our master watchmaker, has modified the ETA 2836-2 and Sellita SW220 automatic movements (your watch may contain either depending on availability) to create the big day and date indicators at the 3 oclock position.
The refinement of the surgical-grade steel case and the beauty of the dial, indexes and chiselled hands adds a sense of timelessness to a watch. They also show the wearer is someone with exquisite taste as well as being tuned into the world of horological excellence.
MovementThese are the day and date versions of the ETA 2824-2 and Sellita 200-1 self-winding movements with the additional complication of the day as well as the date.
Both are excellent; robust, reliable and accurate. We wanted to push the boundaries a little further, so asked our master watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke, to modify them, turning them into the big day/date complication.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 12.3mm
- Calibre: ETA 2836-2 / Sellita SW220 (Modified)
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance
- 5 atm / 50 metres
- Strap: 22mm316L stainless steel
- Dial Colour: Optic white
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- Hand polished surgical grade stainless steel case
- Big Day Date complication by Johannes Jahnke
- 5 atm water resistance
- Unique engraved individual serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Optic white one-piece metal dial
- Transparent case back
- 316L stainless steel bracelet
- Beautiful presentation case and owner's handbook