- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Pro 600
DescriptionA true CW bestseller, the Pro 600 combines modern dive watch looks with the robust build quality you'd expect of a Trident.
Reintroducing a colour frequently requested by our customers – and one absent from our dive collection until only recently as our design team sought the perfect shade to use – we are pleased to welcome blue back to the Pro 600 range.
A 316L marine-grade stainless steel case incorporates a scratch-resistant zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel – which, along with this Pro 600’s wavy guilloche dial, is finished in a luscious marine blue – while the watch is watertight at depths of up to 600 metres (2,000ft) - twice that of its predecessor.
The twin flag-embossed crown is easier to use, while the backplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent. And if the self-winding Sellita SW200-1 movement is the same, it's only because there's no better available mechanism for this watch.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C60 Trident Pro 600 with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Weight: 104g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 203g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Blue
- Lug to lug: 51.5mm
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Swiss made
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Marine-grade, stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional zirconia ceramic bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook