- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rapide Quartz
DescriptionIn motorsport, racing construction teams work closely to reduce weight and improve their car's performance. Our C7 Rapide Quartz shares an identical philosophy: powered by an ultra-precise Swiss-made quartz movement, it strips the essence of timekeeping back to a beautifully simple level.
Available with a choice of black and blue dial finishes, each with their own alternating red and orange colour scheme, the C7 Rapide Quartz commands attention. Our twin flags logo sits proudly at 12 o'clock - a design reminiscent of a chequered flag at the finish line - and is surrounded by dramatic polished indexes deep-filled with SuperLuminova®. Double sized numerals at 12 and 6 add to the Quartz's automotive feel, with a date wheel providing useful functionality.
The Quartz's Ronda 715 movement is also housed within our technically brilliant new Rapide case. Engineered together from four distinctive sections, the Quartz's case is distinctive for being created entirely from 316L stainless steel, with a blend of brushed and polished surfaces supplying additional texture. The font on its aluminium bezel is a modern touch, while the crown has received an intricate crosshatched finish.
A blend of Swiss engineering and timekeeping precision, partnered with a dynamic dial and case, the C7 Rapide Quartz is an exciting entry point to the world of motorsport watches. Why don't you join us?
MovementA Swiss quartz movement with five jewels and a gold-plated finish, the Ronda 715 is accurate to -10/+20 seconds a month.
Its battery life has the potential to last up to 60 months from its date of production, if the movement’s power saving mode is employed. This is achieved by pulling the crown out when the watch is not in use, improving energy consumption by up to 70%.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.15mm
- Weight: 62g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 160g
- Calibre: Ronda 715.2
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Tolerance: -10/+20 seconds/month
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova® SLN-T-C1
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to Lug: 48.2mm
- Swiss made
- 5 jewel quartz movement
- Brushed and polished marine-grade stainless steel case
- Aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova®
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook