- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC Limited Edition
DescriptionBlue, bold, beautiful. Limited to 500 pieces, the C7 Rapide Chronograph COSC is a watch that makes a statement, the same way a supercar does.
Powered by the unerring ETA 251.264, the Chronograph COSC features three subdials, each sporting a concentric design and sunray finish; they form a lively combination of colour and texture. Our twin flag logo sits at 12 o'clock, while the hands of the two upper subdials, plus its speedometer-inspired chronograph second hand, are finished in orange.
A mix of new and old, modern-styled numerals adorn the COSC's blue aluminium bezel, while two vintage style pushers take pride of place next to the crown. As part of our special four-piece case design, a central band - constructed from aluminium to save weight - is finished in matte blue. Its lugs have been individually stamped, turned and milled to achieve their arched shape, influenced by the many powerful chassis shapes recognisable throughout the highest levels of racing.
Precision has always been an intrinsic part of motorsport. The Chronograph COSC is the embodiment of it; not only in its movement, which can track tenths of a second, but also in the delicate blend of blue and steel that makes the Chronograph COSC beautifully unique.
MovementWhen it came to finding the best available movement for the Rapide Chronograph COSC, it quickly became evident the ETA 251.264 BD was the only logical choice. Aside from the usual hours and minute hands (seconds are relocated to a subdial at 6 o'clock), 10th of a second and 12 hour counters work in conjunction with second and minute chronograph hands.
Powered by five stepping motors and featuring ETA's PreciDrive technology, the thermo-compensated 251.264 can regulate its motor pulses based upon changes in ambient temperature, guaranteeing precise timekeeping in a range of climates and conditions. Similarly, its PowerDrive functionality ensures its chronograph motor can speed up to more than 200Hz - in other words, a hyper-sensitive 200 individual hand movements a second.
When combined with 27 jewels that help alleviate friction and improve accuracy, the 251.264 is a byword for precision and dependability, as proven by its chronometer certification - only 6% of all Swiss movements achieve this outstanding feat.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 11.55mm
- Weight: 71g
- Calibre: ETA 251.264 BD PRD (PreciDrive and PowerDrive)
- Case: Marine-grade steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Frequency: 32,768 Hz
- Tolerance: -10/+10 seconds per year
- Dial Colour: Blue
- Lume: SuperLuminova® SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Tan
- Lug to lug: 48.2mm
- Limited edition of 500 pieces
- Swiss made
- 27 jewel quartz chronograph chronometer
- Up to 54 months' battery life
- Hour, minute, small second, date, centre stop second (1/1 sec), 30 minute counter, 12 hours counter Marine-grade stainless steel and blue aluminium four-piece case
- Tri-compax dial layout with sunray finish subdials
- Aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Screw-down crown
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova®
- Vintage oak leather strap with dress clasp
- Unique engraved serial number
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook