- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C7 Rapide Chronograph Automatic
DescriptionPrecision, innovative design, and the finest quality materials: essential components for professional racing teams hunting the podium, but also the DNA of our motorsport watches. With a Swiss-made Valjoux 7750 at its core, the C7 Rapide Chronograph Automatic is built upon the finest possible horological foundation.
A strong cohesion of black and steel surfaces, the Chronograph Automatic inherits our four-piece case design, inspired by the aesthetics of powerful modern sportscars. The precision of its construction is emphasised by a matte aluminium central band that accentuates the way its tactile curving lugs coalesce into the remainder of the case. Its form warrants further inspection - and admiration.
That bold colour scheme carries over onto the dial. Its vertically positioned bi-compax dials have received a sunray finish which, when combined with the polished edges of its double size numerals and multi-faceted indexes, captures the light from all angles. Due to those subdials' locations, our award-winning twin flag logo features at 3 o'clock, directly opposite from a small second indicator. A tachymeter and date window offer further functionality, ensuring the C7 Rapide Chronograph Automatic warrants its place as the mechanical king of the Collection.
MovementDeveloped in 1974 by movement maker, Valjoux, the 7750 has been the most widely used mechanical chronograph movement ever since.
One of the first movements to be designed by computer, the 7750 only winds in one direction and this, combined with the heavily weighted rotor arm, gives the movement a singular sound, producing a feeling that the watch is 'alive' on the wrist.
- Diameter: 42mm
- Height: 14.3mm
- Weight: 95g
- Weight with 21cm bracelet: 194g
- Calibre: Valjoux 7750
- Case: 316L stainless steel and aluminium
- Water resistance: 10 ATM (100 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: Tolerance: -15/+15 seconds per day
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova® SLN-T-C1
- Bracelet width: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 48.2mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding mechanical chronograph
- Hour, minute, second and date calendar, with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour chronograph indication
- Marine-grade stainless steel and aluminium four-piece case
- Bi-compax dial layout with sunray-finish subdials
- Aluminium bezel with 5 minute markers
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Date window with black disc
- Polished indexes filled with SuperLuminova®
- Unique engraved serial number
- Marine-grade stainless steel bracelet with micro-adjustable ratchet clasp
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook