- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C65 Trident Vintage Edition
Old style, new watchOne of the first designs to carry our new logo, the C65 Trident Vintage really does go back to the future.
Housed in a 38mm brushed and polished stainless steel case, the introduction of a ‘glass box’ sapphire crystal further enhances the Vintage’s retro credentials. The use of ‘Old Radium’ luminescent paint on the dial and completely re-designed hands then add an extra touch of functionality.
The new Christopher Ward logo sits at the 9 o’clock position, finding a pleasing balance against the date wheel opposite. Finally, there’s a nod to our tradition: the Trident motif retains its place on the watch’s second hand counter-balance.
Timekeeping: sortedThe ETA 2824-2 and/or the Sellita SW200-1 (identical apart from an additional 26th jewel) self-winding mechanical movements are the most common in fine watchmaking.
A solid construction, including a strong mainspring, makes them reliable and robust, with both boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks per second).
They're also excellent timekeepers.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1 / ETA 2824-2
- Strap: 316L Stainless Steel
- Water Resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Lug to Lug: 45.3mm
- Swiss Made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 38mm marine-grade 316L brushed stainless steel case
- Old Radium SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- 4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- High Definition "Trident" motif back-plate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Vintage oak leather strap
- Beautiful presentation case and owner's manual