- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Pro 600 Vintage
DescriptionOur best-selling watch has had a comprehensive upgrade, and this version adds retro touches to the ensemble.
The re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case now incorporates a zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic unidirectional bezel for scratch resistance, while the watch is watertight at depths of up to 600 metres (2,000ft) - twice that of its predecessor.
The dial has received a matte finish, but the new indexes are now deep-filled with SuperLuminova Old Radium for vintage-style luminosity.
The all-new crown is easier to use, while the backplate has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent. And if the self-winding movement is the same, it's only because there's no better available mechanism for this watch.
If you love the watchmaking technology with the style of yesteryear, this is the piece for you.
MovementThe ETA 2824-2 and/or the Sellita SW200-1 (identical apart from an additional 26th jewel) self-winding mechanical movements are the most common in fine watchmaking.
A solid construction, including a strong mainspring, makes them reliable and robust, with both boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks per second).
They're also excellent timekeepers.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.30mm
- Case weight: 108g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1 or ETA 2824)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
- Timing tolerance: +20/-20 seconds per day
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM
- Bezel: Zirconia dioxide ceramic
- Dial: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova - Old Radium
- Strap width: 22mm
- Swiss made
- 26 (or 25) Jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- 43mm hand finished, marine grade, stainless steel case with PVD black finish
- Uni-directional ceramic bezel
- Water resistant to 600m/2000ft
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D back plate
- Screw-in crown
- Unique engraved serial number
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Old Radium SuperLuminova indices, bezel marker and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance
- 316L Marine grade bracelet with micro-adjustable clasp and PVD black finish
- Beautiful presentation case and owner's handbook