- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident Bronze "Ombré" COSC Limited Edition
DescriptionSince the arrival of the C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600, our bronze Collection has grown in both size and popularity as customers found a robust bronze diver that wouldn't have them gulping for air when they discovered its price.
The C60 Trident Bronze "Ombré" COSC Limited Edition continues to uphold this trend, whilst also including a chronometer-certified Swiss mechanical movement inside its bronze alloy case. But this 300-piece limited edition's most intriguing feature, as well as its name, is drawn from its dial. Each has been constructed from brass, with an artisan's hand delicately applying a series of distressed markings to ensure all possess their own distinctive character. This rough-hewn finish fades into a black varnish around the dial's exterior, linking smoothly with the colour and texture of the sandblasted ceramic bezel insert around it.
Water-resistant to depths of 600m, and bearing the hallmarks of our bestselling dive range - our signature trident is present on the "Ombré's" second hand counterbalance and is deep-stamped into its stainless steel backplate - the C60 Trident Bronze "Ombré" COSC Limited Edition is a bronze model that, somehow, manages to be even more one-of-a-kind than the rest.
MovementInside the Ombré, a chronometer-certified version of Sellita's SW200-1 automatic movement provides world-class levels of accuracy, as well as the guaranteed levels of reliability that have made it such a popular choice for watchmakers throughout the industry.
Tested by the Swiss institute Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres to confirm a timekeeping tolerance of -4/+6 seconds per day in a number of positions and temperatures, the SW200-1 also features an Incabloc shock system - a necessity for a watch as suited to the ordeals of an active lifestyle as the Ombré.
The SW200-1's 38-hour power reserve also means the Ombré can withstand being left unworn for over a day; but with its striking bronze case and meticulously prepared dial, why would you want to spend that much time away from it anyway?
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Case weight: 107g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: -4/+6 seconds per day
- Case: Bronze C5191 (CuSn6)
- Backplate: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Dial Colour: Ombré
- Lume: TC-1 SuperLumiNova®
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Black
- Lug to Lug: 51.5mm
- Swiss made
- 25 jewel self-winding chronometer-certified movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Patinated bronze C5191 (CuSn6) case with screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Embossed screw-down crown
- Unidirectional patinated bronze C5191 (CuSn6) bezel with sandblasted ceramic insert
- 3.4mm anti-reflective flat top sapphire crystal
- Ombré finish dial with black varnish exterior
- SuperLumiNova-coated indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on second hand
- Unique engraved serial number
- Premium quality canvas webbing strap with patinated bronze Christopher Ward buckle and quick-release pins for easy changing
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook