- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition
DescriptionWithout a doubt, the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition will make an immediate impression. Our most extravagant looking Trident yet, its unidirectional bezel - constructed from the 316L alloy that gives the watch its name - contrasts beautifully against the vivid orange hue of its matte dial.
Matching its flamboyant visuals with outstanding technicality, the 316L has the high-end specifications and robust build quality you'd expect of a Trident. Like the bezel, its 43mm case is made of marine-grade stainless steel, while also being water-resistant to a depth of 600m. Other hallmarks of our best selling dive range - the Trident on the seconds hand counter-balance, and deep-stamped into its backplate - make their customary appearance.
Limited to 316 pieces, the C60 Trident 316L LE will stand out proudly in any collection.
MovementWith 26 jewels and an anti-shock system (necessary for ensuring smooth timekeeping throughout everyday use), the Sellita
SW200-1 is an industry-revered movement. Dependable and accurate, it features a self-winding mechanism and a 38 hour power reserve, while a date wheel sits at 3 o'clock.
Boasting a classic frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (that's eight ticks a second), the SW200-1 powers the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition with supreme precision.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 13.3mm
- Weight: 102g
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 60 ATM (600 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4Hz)
- Timing tolerance: +/- 20 seconds per day
- Lug to lug: 51.5mm
- Strap: 22mm
- Swiss made
- Limited edition of 316 pieces
- 26 jewel self-winding mechanical movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Anti-shock system
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional brushed steel (316L) bezel
- 3.4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Matte finish dial
- Super-Luminova dial, indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique, engraved serial number