- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C60 Trident 300
DescriptionOur mission has always been to make premium quality watches available to everyone and with the new C60 Trident 300 we've done just that.
The design of the 300 is based on the original Trident but with a completely re-engineered 316L marine-grade stainless steel case that houses a Swiss Ronda 715 quartz movement. And, befitting its dive-watch DNA, it's water-resistant to 300 metres (1,000ft).
The unidirectional bezel is constructed of aviation-grade aluminium, while the backplate - redesigned with subtle lines and a combination of brushed and polished surfaces that create a slimmer profile - has the Trident motif deep-stamped and prominent.
As at home in the boardroom as under the sea, the C60 Trident 300 is a watch everyone can fall in love with.
MovementAn ultra-reliable Swiss quartz movement with five jewels and a gold-plated finish, the Ronda 715 is accurate to -10/+20 seconds a month.
It also has an extremely long battery life of up to 60 months, cleverly extended when not in use by having the crown stem out. In this mode, battery usage is reduced by 70 per cent.
- Diameter: 38mm
- Height: 11.35mm
- Case weight: 55g
- Calibre: Ronda 715
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Water resistance 30 ATM (300 metres)
- Timing tolerance: +20/-10 seconds per month
- Dial Colour: Black
- Lume: SuperLuminova SLN-T-C1
- Strap width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 45.5mm
- Swiss made
- Mercury-free quartz movement
- Date calendar
- Central hacking seconds
- Power saving mechanism with stem pulled out
- Marine-grade stainless steel case
- Embossed screw-in crown
- Unidirectional aluminium bezel
- 3.1mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Guilloche wave pattern dial
- Super-Luminova indexes and hands
- Signature Trident counter-balance on seconds hand
- Screw-down deep-stamped 3D backplate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Hand-finished high quality woven nylon with stainless steel buckle
- Luxury presentation case and owner's handbook